Monday, August 28, 2006

who you callin a pussy?

This isn't relevant now. but like a month ago (when i completely forgot to post this) it felt prety right. anyhow. here it is.


It is two thirty in the morning
I suppose that's not a surprise, as I am not one for going to be early.
I'm too alone for it to be perfect.
I never minded being by myself
but being alone never suited me well

I suppose defining the difference would be a good idea.
Being by myself is exactly what it sounds like.
Being alone is not having anyone with whom to relate deeply.

I suppose there are friends
but that's not quite the same
I love my friends, and I enjoy their company.
But there is something else that is not there.

And it is not physical
certainly not physical
I was very physical with my last girlfriend, and this aloneness was still present
I want a companion
and it's a plea I make again and again
a plea I'm sure I will make later
and a plea that I should be ashamed to repeat

not ashamed because it's not a valid plea
ashamed because I state it like a whipped puppy
I state it like a pussy.



No comments: