Wednesday, September 20, 2006

where is this going?

My life is aboslutly wonderful at this point in time, and its very uninteresting, as I haven't started on school yet, still have a few days till I get to that.

Hopefully once I get down to Davis and start on some classes I'll have more to write about.
basicaly this is where the blog is going.

when I get a job as an EMT this will more or less become and EMT blog
then I'll get going on to med school, and this will become a med students blog
then there's residency, and yes a residency blog
then there's fellowship, blog for that too
when I get to actualy practicing, I may or may not keep it.
truth is I may or may not keep it anyways.
On the upside more interesting days are ahead.
as of now this is mostly filled with my ranting (not that that won't be the main feature of it in the future, its simply that in the future the ranting will be about relevant things)


hopefully it will get more interesting soon.
for those of you who have so patiently waited for something to come from all this, the light is at the end of the tunnel, and the time is near.
just wait a little bit longer
thank you

No comments: